How do I get paid?
Payments are made every fortnight on the 15th and the last day of the month GUARANTEED. There are 3 ways to create on online invoice for payment;
- Reconcile your accounts and manually claim vouchers;
- Upload a CSV file directly from your own system into cms.webistetravel.com;
- Access our Claim API and have your front of house staff ‘check in’ the customer and the voucher is automatically sent to your claim log ready for fortnightly payment;
How do I receive my bookings?
- DIRECT into your booking system. Connect to our Operator API and receive instant confirmation direct into your PMS/Res System or Channel Manager. We are already connected to many of the leading Res Systems and Channel Managers – please see the complete list here
- EMAIL – Access our free allocations system called E-bookings. Receive automatic emails of bookings with full reservation and customer details.
- PHONE or EMAIL – an agent will either call or send an email to make a reservation directly with you quoting a voucher number to confirm and guarantee payment
How do I integrate with Website Travel?
Click here for the application and full details
The Operator API is a 2 step process. Availability and booking and then content.
Which agents use your system?
There are over 630 active agents using the Website Travel technology. Amongst the agents that access our system are OTA’s, Travel Agent chains, VIC’s, Hotel Concierges, Wholesalers and Tour Desks. A full list is supplied in your Operator account.
How do I make sure agents book me?
Because of the wide range of product that is accessible it is imperative to market your product well. The details you provide are showcased on our TDMS, through our API to OTA’s, via Wholesalers and sometimes used in print media. Below are a few tips!
- Offer Website Travel a great wholesale commission so we can actively market your product.
- Make sure your images are of a high quality – think Instagram worthy!
- Sell yourself! Make sure your product information is up to date and includes all the information a customer or agent would need to know prior to booking your product.
- Offer a introductory special – HOT DEAL – talk to our dedicated Support Team if you want to know more about this feature.
How much commission does the agent see?
Website Travel is a wholesaler and a technology solution.
- Wholesaler: we distribute a commission to agents based on volume and individual agent agreements. By offering a good wholesale rate to Website Travel it enables us to market your product via featuring your our fortnightly EDMs and other online avenues. Please contact the Support Team or your local BDM to discuss this further.
- Technology Solution. This feature is available based on the way an Agent access our technology. Please contact the Support Team or your local BDM to discuss this further.
What are the minimum system requirements to use Website Travel?
Website Travel is a cloud based system so any operating system will work. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari when accessing the system.
Do you offer training and support?
Website Travel has an extensive online HelpGuide with Step by Step guides and tutorial videos. We also provide monthly online supplier training for free.
How do I sign up?
To register as a Website Travel Operator; simply follow this link and step through the easy online application
How do I earn commission?
- You can collect cash, EFT or use our online payment gateway for payment from your customer. Website Travel debits the NET of all sales from your nominated account every Friday and you RETAIN your commission
- Website Travel also offer an online payment solution enabling you to send a secure payment link and take payment online. We are also integrated with Stripe giving you the flexibility by taking payment in the customers own currency.
Can I link Website Travel with my own website?
Yes, you certainly can. Our Agent API provides the following features;
- Images, content, itinerary information for over 23,000 listings
- Excellent wholesale rates and ability to access dynamic pricing
- Instant availability on all suppliers connected through our live bookings API or E-bookings
- Booking confirmation processes
- Branded vouchers for each sale
- One credit account for access to thousands of operators
- One simple payment – eliminating accounts payable duties for all operators (regardless of how many sales or operators you access!)
- Multi-currency. Need to trade in more than one currency? No problem – our technology handles all major currencies
This means all of the above can be utilised within your own website or booking platform without the necessity for manual processes. IT IS THAT EASY! Please click here to apply
I have several staff members, do you offer rosters, report functions etc?
Website Travel gives you access to manage all aspects of your business through TDMS. Payroll, rosters, timesheet, punch-clock (including IP- location restriction and late sign-in text message notification), sales reports, product reports, staff bonuses, online payments, stripe payment option, personalised packages
Do you offer training and support?
- Once you have signed up your local BDM will offer extensive system training making sure you are confident processing sales
- We have a dedicated Support Team ready to assist you with any queries you may have; Email, Skype and phone
- Visit our Youtube channel for our how to guides
- We also provide a free online training course and certification